This is the fourth book in the Wise Divers eBook series.
Announcing a new eBook designed for recreational scuba divers of any experience level. The book was created to share lessons learned over many years and thousands of diving experiences from two renowned experts in the field of SCUBA, Dan Orr and Betty Orr. The eBook is compilation of 101 stand-alone tips designed to guide readers toward their own safe and enjoyable diving practices and help them make informed decisions.
- Valuable information for everyone from beginning divers to old salts
- Great to use as a refresher before every dive trip!
- Easy way to review skills if you have been out of the water for a while
- Introduction by Tec Clark, founder and host of ScubaGuru.com
Dan Orr has more than 50 years of diving experience, including 23 years at Divers Alert Network (DAN), retiring in 2013 as President. Dan has also been honored by his peers as the recipient of many prestigious awards and honors including the NOGI Award in Sports/Education, the Leonard Greenstone Award for Diving Safety, the Our World- Underwater Award, Beneath the Sea’s Diver of the Year, the Wyland Foundation Award for Lifetime Achievement, and the DEMA Reaching Out Award. He is a member of the Hall of Fame for Disabled Divers, the Diving Industry Hall of Fame, and the International Scuba Diving Hall of Fame.
Betty Orr worked for DAN and DAN Services for 23 years, retiring in 2013 as Vice- President of Insurance Services. She then served as Managing Editor for Dive Training Magazine and Dive Center Business Magazine until 2020. She has a Master’s degree in Biology and is an inaugural year inductee into the Women Divers Hall of Fame.
The eBook is available from Apple Book Store and from Amazon.com Kindle.
Learn More or Order
- Apple Books Preview- https://apple.co/3A9WAjj
- Amazon Preview- https://amzn.to/2YeGYO2
- Website – https://wisedivers.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wisedivers
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/wisedivers/