Learn to dive the JJ Rebreather in the warm, clear waters of the Red Sea!
Tekdeep Egypt are proud to announce that we can now offer JJ Rebreather courses from our facility in El Gouna, Egypt and to celebrate, we have launched a brand new Tekdeep website devoted to JJ-CCR Rebreathers – http://www.jjrebreathers.com
The JJ-CCR Rebreather is designed and built to exceed the expectations of demanding technical divers, but the simplicity of the machine makes it ideal for any skilled diver that wants to go silent! The JJ-CCR Rebreather has been called “the 4 x 4 of the Rebreather community” which is in many ways a consistent description as it is built for all types of terrain and can be adapted to handle the most demanding adventures
Why Choose Tekdeep For JJ Rebreather Courses?
- We Have An In-House JJ Rebreather Instructor
- We keep over 100,000 litres of technical diving gases ready for your demands.
- We have over 30 pairs of rebreather cylinders to suit all units.
- Ready rigged stage cylinders filled with technical gases. Take what you require for your bailout and you only pay for the gas that you use in the cylinder and a small pumping fee.
- Molecular Products 797 and Intersurgical Dive Lime 812 carbon dioxide absorbent.
- Based in El Gouna (north of Hurghada) the nearest location to the northern wrecks. For us it’s daily diving *
JJ Rebreather courses take 5 days and we have an all inclusive package of 1200 Euro. This includes the course, certification with TDI or IANTD, daily diving from the boat, all cylinders, lime and Oxygen.
Hotels are not expensive, you can get a week for 149 euros and there are low cost airlines flying into Hurghada from all over Europe daily. If you need help with travel and accommodation arrangements we are happy to help.
You can also visit our dedicated JJ Rebreather website at: http://www.jjrebreathers.com
*Extra charge applies for Rosalie Moller and Thistlegorm.