The new Sea Dragon 3000SF Pro Dual Light, which is available for pre-order from some dive businesses, is an underwater photographer’s and videographer’s dream light. It has a 3000 lumen broad beam that will really bring the colours underwater to life. It also has a narrow beam of 1500 lumens, which is ideal for poking around in cracks and crevices or pairing with a snoot for some creative photo opportunities. The red focus light emits a “stealth mode” beam that will not scare away midnight water creatures while preserving your natural night vision.
- Bulb: COB LED array plus red LED focus light
- Brightness: 3000 lumens (wide), 1500 lumens (spot), 180 lumens (red)
- Brightness Levels: Flood 100%, 50%, 25%; Spot 100% 50%; One red light mode; SOS signal
- Color: 5000K (wide beam), 6000K (narrow beam)
- CRI: 90 (wide beam), 70 (narrow beam)
- Beam Angle (degrees): wide 120° beam (90° underwater), narrow 15° spot beam, 88° red focus light (66° underwater)
- Battery: Li-ion 25Wh
- Battery Charge Time: 170 min
- Battery Burn Time: 100% 60min, 50% 120min, 25% 240min
- Depth Rated: 330ft / 100m
- LED Life Span: 35,000 hrs
The light retails for $499.95 US.