While there have been few successful ship disposal controls in the past, and so the possibility of being caught has been restricted, national authorities as well as environmental organisations are now more cautious.
- 6 Most Venomous Creatures in the Sea
- New from Diverse Travel: St Helena
- Shop Explorer Ventures Sneak Peek Sale for up to 30% OFF in 2023!
- Best 6 Places for Liveaboard Diving in 2023
- COP15 — Here’s What You Need to Know
- Top 10 Books for Divers – Fill That Christmas Stocking or Dive Into A Good Book
- Ocean Tribute Award of boot Düsseldorf 2023 Enters its Final Round
- Still Missing From 1873: The Gilbert Mollison Schooner