Join us for the largest event of the year for Canada’s growing marine renewable energy industry!
The Marine Renewables Canada conference represents the largest and most significant event of the year for Canada’s marine renewable energy industry. We welcome and encourage other sectors to attend and discover opportunities to get involved in this growing industry.
As Canada’s marine renewable energy sector builds momentum, Marine Renewables Canada’s 2023 Conference will focus on how to grow the market opportunities at home and build on competitive advantages that can help support global decarbonization goals. Over the course of three days, the conference will feature insight and market intelligence from industry leaders and experts and provide numerous opportunities for attendees to connect.
Key features of the conference will include:
- Highlights on Canadian achievements and progress
- Insight and discussion on new markets and innovation opportunities for marine renewable energy such as green hydrogen and off-grid electrification
- Information on the latest policy and regulatory initiatives affecting the sector
- Discussion on priorities and strategies to advance the industry
- Updates on initiatives and research that are enabling sector development
- Networking opportunities that will help build connections and support emerging industry needs
Conference schedule at a glance
- Monday, December 4 – International Roundtable, Members Sessions (MRC members; separate registration; free), MRC Reception on Parliament Hill (MRC members only; invite only)
- Tuesday December 5 – Conference Sessions & Keynotes, Conference Welcome Reception
- Wednesday, December 6 – Conference Sessions & Keynotes, Post-Conference Mixer