Tickets go on sale on Tuesday, 6th September at 11am for fall presentation – 2022 in New York City, USA.
Join the waitlist to get exclusive access!
Titanic. The Exhibition is much more than a collection of historic items: it is a one-of-a-kind narrative experience that tells the story of the people who sailed aboard history’s most legendary ship on its maiden and final voyage. Travel back in time to 1912 through photographs, handwritten letters, misplaced keepsakes, and other personal belongings that tell countless stories about the ship’s fates and heroic deeds.
The exhibition includes over 200 unique objects. Connect with the Titanic’s passengers, listen to their testimonies, and learn about their lives through their possessions. You’ll follow in their footsteps as you explore life-size, detailed recreations of the ship’s interior, observing the stark contrast between an opulent first-class suite and a humble third-class cabin.
- Fall 2022
- Opening hours: Various sessions open daily except Mondays
- Duration: The visit will take around 80 to 90 minutes
- Location: 526 6th Avenue, New York, NY 10011 (Southeast Corner of W. 14th Street 6th
- Age requirement: All ages!
- Price: Ticket prices may vary depending on the date & time selected. Adult tickets available from $31