East Coast Scuba & Watersports is a PADI TecRec Centre in Atlantic Canada with highly qualified instructors on staff.
During the first week of August, we will be hosting Tec Week. With special guest speakers, demo days and diving all the deeper wrecks of Nova Scotia. These wrecks are beyond recreational diving limits, if you are wishing to take part but not trained, please keep in mind that Tec Training takes time and cannot be rushed.
This exciting week will start on July 31 with an amazing Divesoft Rebreather Demo.
- July 31 – CCR Demo Stay
- Aug 1st – AM (8 am departure) Charter
- Aug 1st – PM (2 pm) Doubles and Sidemount Demo
- Aug 2nd – Tec Charter – Wreck Russian (120 ft to 140 ft depth)
- Aug 3rd – Tec Charter – Wreck :: Halfish (140 ft to 150 ft depth)
- Aug 4th – Tec Charter – Wreck Dave’s Tug Boat (to be renamed Kenny’s Tug Boat) in honour of a special deckhand who recently passed away. (160 ft to 175 ft depth)
- Aug 4th – Tec Charter – Wreck of the Russian Evening 6 pm departure (120 ft to 140 ft depth)
Event sponsdered by East Coast Scuba & Watersports
1440 Bedford Hwy, Bedford, NS B4A 1E4, Canada
Jul 31 at 7 AM EDT – Aug 8 at 2:30 PM EDT
Price: Free – Duration: 8 days
Public – Anyone on or off Facebook