Wales is known for mountainous national parks, wind-swept beaches, lively cities such as Cardiff and a rich Celtic heritage. It is home to the much-loved Bara Brith tea cake, the Red Dragon and Wales is the land of mythical King Arthur. There are a variety of dive sites to enjoy in Wales, with a number of the best sites in Pembrokeshire and Anglesey.
- Exploring the Depths: Scuba Diving in Costa Rica
- SeaLife Introduces Sea Dragon 3000 Color Boost™ Photo-Video Light
- OZTek ADEX Australia 2025 Floor Plan and Rates Released
- The Best Liveaboard Trip in the Maldives?
- Reef-World Is Seeking a Programmes Manager – Could This Be You?
- Top 5 Reasons You Should Go To Amed, East Bali For Your Diving
- Why I Don’t Go In The Sea
- A Photo Exhibition by The Geriatric Diver – St Lucia