- Poni Divers Perform Groundbreaking Underwater Lion Dance at Open Sea
- Sea Shepherd Adds New Ship to Operation Milagro
- Ocean Quest Adventures Presents Consummate Explorer Package
- Scuba Diving the SS Capilano, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
- Book: The Wreck of HMS Speedy – The Tragedy That Shook Upper Canada
- The Sacred Balance: Learning from Indigenous Peoples
- BWRAF – It’s a Scuba Diving Thing
- Deptherapy To Complete Mission with Groundbreaking IDP
A comprehensive list of Dive Shows and Diving Events around the world.
If you have an event you would like to add to this section, please contact our Editorial Team for more information.
February 4 - February 5
Duikvaker, the diving fair for divers, freedivers and snorkelers. Nearly 100 exhibitors and many speakers from all over the world guarantee a vibrant weekend.
There is something for every diver, freediver and snorkeler at Duikvaker – from presentations to a varied range of diving, freediving and snorkeling equipment, diving holidays and courses. Do you want to dive on Bonaire, dive in The Netherlands or dive in Egypt? Many travel organizations and diving schools on Duikvaker show you the way and give advice on where and when you can dive. You can buy diving equipment at various dive shops. And are you looking for the diving course that suits you best? Then you have a wide choice at Duikvaker. In short, the diving fair Duikvaker takes you into the world of diving and snorkeling.