- Watch as New Hampshire Scuba Divers Submerge and Resurface a Christmas Tree off the Coast of Maine
- Tragedy Strikes as Children Drown in Scuba Tank Mishap After Breathing Helium
- World’s First Carbon-Negative Radio Ad Unveiled by Swedish Energy Company Skellefteå Kraft
- Introducing the Brand New ADEX Australia Dive Show In Conjunction with OZTek Advance Diving Conference
- DIVE IN with Liz and Sylvia Presents Jeff Drazen
- Frederic Swierczynski Sets a New World Dive Record
- Calling All Amateur Wreck Photographers!
- Free Octopus with Every Purchase of a SCUBAPRO Regulator System This Winter
A comprehensive list of Dive Shows and Diving Events around the world.
If you have an event you would like to add to this section, please contact our Editorial Team for more information.
- This event has passed.
February 4 - February 5
Duikvaker, the diving fair for divers, freedivers and snorkelers. Nearly 100 exhibitors and many speakers from all over the world guarantee a vibrant weekend.
There is something for every diver, freediver and snorkeler at Duikvaker – from presentations to a varied range of diving, freediving and snorkeling equipment, diving holidays and courses. Do you want to dive on Bonaire, dive in The Netherlands or dive in Egypt? Many travel organizations and diving schools on Duikvaker show you the way and give advice on where and when you can dive. You can buy diving equipment at various dive shops. And are you looking for the diving course that suits you best? Then you have a wide choice at Duikvaker. In short, the diving fair Duikvaker takes you into the world of diving and snorkeling.