- How to Scuba Dive Safely When You Wear Glasses or Contact Lenses
- Indo Siren Liveaboard Destroyed By Fire – All Guests Safely Evacuated
- Top 10 Dive Sites in the Bahamas
- Why The Bahamas Should Be On Your Scuba Diving Bucket List
- AIDA Celebrates Clean Slate: Doping-Free AIDA Depth World Championship Limassol 2023
- Introducing Wreckwatch
- Learn More About Heritage Lighthouse, Margaretsville, Nova Scotia
- Diving the 65th Parallel: Unseen Worlds on the Antarctic Sea Floor by Greenpeace International
A comprehensive list of Dive Shows and Diving Events around the world.
If you have an event you would like to add to this section, please contact our Editorial Team for more information.
- This event has passed.
North American Ice Diving Festival 2023
The North American Ice Diving Festival in 2023 will be the largest Ice Diving event in terms of scuba divers under the ice on a single day, with over 20 scuba manufacturers showcasing their product lines. There are no land-based displays; all events and tents are held on the ice.
The 2023 Ice Diving Festival will be held on White Bear Lake, with parking available at the boat launch at White Bear County Park (Ramsey Beach) off of Highway 96 in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. The Ice Festival will be located approximately 250 yards out on the ice from the boat launch and will be easily identified by a 25-foot inflatable red scuba diver.
The event’s profits will be donated to Veteran Scuba, that works with disabled veterans to provide certifications and scuba therapy. https://veteransscuba.org/
This year we have 100 divers registered and expecting 400 attendees. Divers from all over the United States, Canada, and beyond have already registered, including the United Kingdom, Sri Lanka, and Tunisia.
We are submitting the event to the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest one-day event with the most divers under the ice.
On Saturday evening, there will be a no-host dive social at Jimmy’s Bar and Restaurant (connected to the Holiday Inn) for divers to meet other divers from the United States, Canada and around the world.