Got a shark-mad person in your family? Struggling to find them the perfect gift this Christmas? Look no further… The Shark Trust has some perfect presents to go under the tree. And the best bit? All of them will help raise vital funds to support shark conservation.
1) Shark Trust Gift Membership: The perfect way to join an ever-growing community working together to ensure a future for sharks in our oceans. Members will receive a welcome pack of shark goodies as well as Shark Focus magazine twice a year. The perfect present for a shark-lover who does not need any more “stuff”.
2) Pups Club Gift Membership: Got a youngster who loves sharks? The Pups Club is designed to inspire the next generation. Aimed at 5-12 year olds. Pup’s Club is supported by Wildlife Presenter & Adventurer, Steve Backshall. Pups will get an A4 shark folder full of sharky goodies, as well as the bi-annual Shark Focus magazine.
3) Adopt a Shark: Adoptions make the perfect gifts. They also help fund vital shark research and campaigns. It’s a win win. There are plenty to select from: Basking Shark, Blue Shark, Great White Shark, Hammerhead, Oceanic Whitetip & Whale Shark. Your friend or loved one will get a ‘jawsome’ adoption pack, so they can learn all about their shark.
4) Shark Art: Limited edition prints of some of our Oceanic 31 artwork are available to buy online. Framed or un-framed. These beautiful prints make a wonderful gift for the shark or ray fan in your world.
5) Clothing: T-Shirts, tops, hoodies and jumpers. There is something for every shark lover in the Shark Trust shop. Designs for kids and adults, featuring all your favourite shark species. Natural, organic, sustainable and in plastic free packaging.
6) Accessories: Perfect shark-themed stocking fillers such as stickers, tote bags, socks, hats and prints are also available in the Shark Trust Store.
Of course, while you are browsing all these sharky Christmas gift ideas, you might find something you would like yourself, so give yourself plenty of time so you can drop the appropriate hints!