Morrison’s Quarry, located a half-hour drive from Ottawa and two hours from Montreal, is the ideal place to spend a summer day. This hidden swimming hole in Wakefield, Quebec, offers the purest water anyone from Ottawa has ever seen near the city.
Read The Scuba News Canada article on Morrisons Quarry
Thank you for contacting us. If you are a diver or freediver, please leave us the following information:
- from June 1, night diving resumed for the 2021 season; Tuesday and Saturday; 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- all divers must be certified and have their FQAS certificate; if alone, certified solo
- all full names of divers, with affiliated dive club, if applicable
- date (s) of the dives, including if it is a night dive (Tuesday and Saturday only)
- if you are a diving master or an instructor, as a teacher only
- if you are taking students, their full names
- if you need a campsite, with how many days
- whether there will be non-divers, their full names and there will be people under 11 year s
- we will then get back to you with your confirmation, as long as all the necessary information is there. Otherwise, we will contact you to ask for what is missing or for clarification .
- for any other request, whether you are a diver or not, regarding the area of the park, including swimming, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For any other requests, whether you are a diver or not, regarding the area of the park, including swimming, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible @ Carrière Morrison Quarry for any updates regarding our COVID-19 measurement status on swimming.
We are on Facebook