Getting the Job done above and below the water line.
We are a full service marine contractor, servicing Western Canada with on water construction above and below the water line. Look to us to get your next marine project done on time and on budget. With 40 years of combined experience doing jobs around the world, our team of highly trained commercial divers can design, build and install anything on or in the water.
Some of our services are
- 1080p Diver Inspection
- 1080p ROV Inspection
- 3.2u Inspections/Repairs
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measuring
- Diver Soil Sampling
- ROV Soil Sampling
- Sidescan Sonar Mapping
- Surveying and Mapping
- Pipe Penetration
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair(IMR)Program
Let us step up a plan that works for you.
- Inspection diving can be done using commercial diving gear allowing us to build comprehensive reports in real time. Being a full service marine construction company allows us the ability to repair stuff as we inspect it.
- Let us protect your underwater assets with our inspection, maintenance, and repair(IMR) program. This ensures that your structures are tracked throughout their life, ensuring their longevity is maximized to their full potential.
- We have the full capability’s to do full visual inspections in any marine condition. Using the newest 1080p cameras, we can document your marine assets over their lifetime. This in turn creates a reference point for every inspection, which keeps you knowledgeable of the latest status of your underwater assets.
- Our non-destructive inspection techniques let you see just how degredated your marine asset really is.
- Water/material samples via ROV (remotely operated vehicle) or Diver giving you a clear and concise sample that is untainted.
- On-board side scan sonar and GPS surveying lets us see the bottom in real time, helping us map out underwater assets.
- With 3.2u divers on staff, we can inspect to the highest inspection standard in the world (IMCA CSWIP). Years of experience in inspection has honed our skills in this field, letting us have the most robust Inspection, Maintenance, and Repair (IMR) Program in Western Canada.
- Magnetic particle inspection (MPI) crack testing involves determining the extent of a crack in ferrous metals, which may not be visible to the eye. When the extremities of the crack are located, often stop drilling technique is required or other supplementary preventative measures.
- Ultrasonic Thickness measuring is performed to determine the current state of the structure when compared to its original design, whether for class or intermediate survey of submerged objects.
- Pipe penetrations can be done to remove blockages with our ROV (remotely operated vehicle) or Divers. Pipe penetration inspections can be done to give a perspective of wear from the inside, giving a baseline on the remaining lifespan.
- CMC Subsea can assist you with your next pipeline locate in the water.
- Permits / programs