Nature provides plenty to see on any dive, but man has also left behind an enormous supply of things to explore underwater. Wreck diving is an exciting way to combine your passion for diving with a truly unusual view of history. With wreck diving sites dotted around the globe, the first step is learning the details of how to safely explore wreck dive sites.
Our Wreck Diver course is one of the most popular specialty courses available. It offers divers everything they need to expand their diving capabilities to include explorations of sunken ships, planes and cars. Beyond teaching key safety measures, the wreck diver course also helps you learn to identify interesting aspects of wrecks that might not be obvious to the untrained eye. It all adds up to a better, more interesting dive experiences.
During the wreck course, you’ll receive instruction and practical guidance that will teach you:
- Ways to avoid common hazards associated with diving and exploring shipwrecks
- Special equipment considerations for wreck scuba diving
- Techniques for entering intact wrecks
- The best methods for researching potential wreck site visits and dives
- You’ll also plan, organize and carry out at least four wreck dives with your PADI Instructor.
Once you’ve experienced a few wreck dives, your interest will only continue to grow. Taking related courses, such as the PADI Deep Diver course and the PADI Enriched Air Diver course, will give you expanded ability to visit deeper wrecks.
If you are interested in signing up for our PADI Wreck Diver Course, at our Special rate for July & August contact us via our website at http://www.jcscuba.net