- Master Liveaboards Debut New Vessel in Indonesia
- Breaking Boundaries: Valentina Cafolla Shatters Freediving Records Under Ice at Lake Anterselva
- 22 Facts About Lake Superior You Maybe Didn’t Know
- The Vintage Boat Show in Gravenhurst, Ontario has Been Cancelled for 2024
- Susan Eaton Takes the Plunge on Her Birthday for the (RCGS) Polar Plunge
- Sea Legend Catches Fire and Sinks in the Red Sea
- Saltwater Sean to Speak at Mount Uniacke Public Library
- Can’t Make it to Go Dive? No Problem – Northern Diver Will Bring the Dive to You!
A comprehensive list of Dive Shows and Diving Events around the world.
If you have an event you would like to add to this section, please contact our Editorial Team for more information.
The Scuba Diving Show Brazil 2024
August 2 - August 3
The SCUBA DIVING SHOW BRASIL has proved to be a unique event in Brazil for being an event that brings together the four main modalities of the sport such as: recreational, technical, free diving and public safety diving.
The event has the participation of diving professionals from the tourism area (recreational diving), from the scientific area (speleology, cartography, environmental protection), from the area of hyperbaric medicine (study of the behavior of the body under hyperbaric environments) and from the diving area. public safety (body search,forensic studies by firefighters and police officers).
With this model, the SCUBA DIVING SHOW BRASIL is the only one in the sector in Latin America to cover the various modalities of diving, whether with cylinder (SCUBA), free diving or even with gas recycling machines (Rebreathers).
Since 2017, when the event began in Brasilia (DF), business leaders, activists and scientists have gathered for full and frank debates about the sustainable future of scuba diving in Brazil.
- Over the years, our platform has been used to create innovative partnerships and initiatives to launch important differences in the Diving Trade in Latin America.
- Several deals were contemplated and substantial amounts were negotiated during the last 4 editions of the fair.
- The event has the presence of the best diving professionals in Brazil with relevant and important topics for the growth and safety of the activity in Brazil and Latin America.
- The event creates in the final consumer a feeling of high quality by providing spectators with the most diverse themes of diving and always with the aim of growing the love for the sport, as well as making it safer and protecting the environment.
- Companies participated in the events: Mares, Cressi, Sherwood, Apeks, Canto do Ilé, Rio Quente Resorts, American Embassy, Vulcano Energy Drinks, Geleia Burgers, Dive Rite, Seasub, Dive For Sharks, Blue Force, OTS, and many other companies in the diving trade.