- About the HMS Investigator Shipwreck
- RAID Presents A Swimmer-Friendly Snorkelling Program
- The Tragic Wreck of the Anglo Saxon, April 27, 1863
- This Converted Lifeboat is an Engineering Marvel Exploring the Arctic
- The Great ‘Seaweed Blob’ of 2023 Can Carry Flesh-Eating Bacteria, Scientists Warn
- Saltwater Sean: Bottle Discovery, Nerviline
- The Diabetic Diver
- Learn More About This Scuba Tool For Changing an SPG O-Ring
A comprehensive list of Dive Shows and Diving Events around the world.
If you have an event you would like to add to this section, please contact our Editorial Team for more information.
- This event has passed.
Moscow Dive Show 2023
February 9 - February 12
Moscow Dive Show is the largest exhibition of equipment, tourism and training for all “underwater” and “water” people in Russia and Eastern Europe — diving, spearfishing, freediving, underwater photography, yachting, surfing and SUP, water tourism, as well as equipment for swimming pools and beach activities.
Gostiny Dvor is a premium exhibition venue in the heart of the capital, just a stone’s throw from Red Square. Built in the late 18th century by the Italian architect Giacomo Quarenghi, it occupies an entire block between Varvarka and Ilinka streets.
The 12,000-square-meter interior atrium size is comparable to Venice’s San Marco Square, and the unsupported glass ceiling is still the largest in Europe.