Komodo Dive & Explore is a new 5 day, 4 night itinerary available from July to September from Emperor Divers Indonesia.
Designed to showcase some of the highlights of Komodo, including the chance to see the famous Komodo dragon in its natural habitat, it also offers beautiful beaches, lookouts to climb, a range of water sports such as paddle boarding, kayaking and snorkelling and some easy diving to experience paradise both below and above the water.
This itinerary allows for two dives a day for qualified divers whilst non-divers have the chance to experience an ‘Introductory Dive’. Emperor Divers’ experienced guides will select the best spots to dive, snorkel and swim in each location and to suit local conditions, marine life opportunities and your experience.
Sailing on Emperor Raja Laut, this schooner-style liveaboard welcomes just 12 guests and offers:
- All-inclusive prices; all park and port fees are included
- Free Nitrox
- Free wine with dinner
- Confirmed, guaranteed sailings no matter the number of guests.
- 10% discount for early bookings
- No hidden extras with Emperor’s transparent pricing policy
- All cabins: ensuite with air-conditioning
- Spacious teak deck for relaxing and dining out
- Two large RIBs get to the perfect dive spot
Prices are per person, sharing a twin/double cabin:
€1449 / £1289 / $1625
Non-diver discount is €150 / £130 / $165
For further information visit http://www.emperorindonesia.com