This is a ‘special special’ as it’s exclusive to Diverse Travel from MV Oceanos, giving a great chance to dive mythical Sudan on 04 March 2018 and save up to £125.
Walk in Cousteau’s footsteps and dive his Conshelf II as well as the famous Shaab Rumi. Also dive Sanganeb’s northern and southern plateaus, the wreck of the Umbria and further south for sharks.
Diverse Travel is holding spaces on this trip now so it’s first come, first served. Because it’s such a special trip, it has been released early so make the most of it before the NEC Dive show in October.
One-week liveaboard on MV Oceanos from just £1495 pp based on sharing a twin cabin including flights. Plus the first 10 bookers receive free Nitrox fills (Nitrox-certified divers only).
Price from just £1495 per person, based on sharing a twin cabin, including:
- Return international flights from London Heathrow to Port Sudan on Saudia (via Jeddah) or Emirates/Fly Dubai (via Dubai)
- 7 nights’ full board accommodation in shared cabin
- Transfers between Port Sudan airport and liveaboard
- Dives: first day 2 dives; then 3 dives a day; last day 2 dives and return to Port Sudan
- Sodas, espresso, cappuccino, water, tea & coffee
- Robes and towels provided during the safari
Book before 31 October 2017.
The Diverse Travel team has over twenty years’ experience of dive centre and resort management, along with the experience to deliver memorable diving holidays all covered by full financial ATOL protection.