Save a minimum of 10% on most holidays and liveaboards worldwide.
To celebrate the New Year, diving holiday specialist, Regaldive, has unveiled a range of exciting new Winter Sale Offers.
With a great value 10% off diving holidays and liveaboards around the world, in addition to some superb dive pack deals and extra savings, Regaldive’s offers are available for a limited period only. The 10% saving applies to almost every holiday in the Regaldive programme.
Divers can also benefit from many other special offers, including dive pack offers, free extra nights and room upgrades. Red Sea Dive Pack Offers include ‘Buy One Get One Free’.
The Regaldive team is available to help divers to plan their scuba diving holiday adventures in more than 25 exciting worldwide destinations.
- SAVE up to £160 on Red Sea liveaboards – flights included
Red Sea itineraries aboard the Asmaa motor yacht starting from just £630 per person
- SAVE up to £521 on Maldives liveaboards
Late booking offer – spectacular savings in January 2016 for trips aboard the Sheena
- SAVE up to £382 on Bahamas liveaboards
Great savings on trips aboard Bahamas Aggressor in August and September 2016
- SAVE up to £708 on Indonesian liveaboards
Super savings on trips aboard the motor sailing yacht Komodo Dancer in March 2016
- SAVE up to £318 on Sudan liveaboards
Access to the best that the Red Sea has to offer from aboard Royal Evolution
- SAVE up to £822 on Galapagos liveaboards
Superb savings on Humboldt Explorer trips in March 2016
- Lanzarote holidays starting from just £267 per person for 7 nights
Offering both shore and boat diving – great value packages including flights and transfers
- Malta and Gozo holidays starting from just £216 per person for 7 nights
Close to home and great value for money with packages including flights and transfers
- Red Sea holidays starting from just £358 per person for 7 nights
Great value packages staying at Elysees Hotel Hurghada, including flights and transfers
- Caribbean escapes – SAVE up to £400 on 7 night packages
Super savings at Spice Island Resort, one of the finest hotels in the Caribbean