Regaldive are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to join our specialist team. This varied role has wide ranging responsibility across the entire marketing mix. It is a ‘hands on’ position, with overall responsibility for all marketing activity as well as the website. The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative with proven time management and organisational skills. They will take on the role of ‘brand guardian’ to ensure consistency across all marketing materials.
The ideal candidate will be CIM qualified, with previous experience in both on and offline disciplines. Experience in travel marketing and a diving qualification are desirable but not essential. Experience working for smaller companies and an ability to think creatively and resourcefully would be beneficial.
It is highly desired that the right candidate will be experienced enough to ‘hit the ground running’, although a more junior candidate looking to take the next step and develop their career may be considered.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design & artwork production for print (direct marketing & advertising)
- E-mail marketing (content creation / copywriting / distribution)
- SEO and PPC management
- Social Media management (responsibility for updates of Facebook, Twitter & dive forums)
- Website updates
- To liaise and negotiate with tourist boards and partners regarding grants & joint promotions
- Copy writing (for direct mail, website, e-mails and other promotional material)
- PR Management
Skills / understanding required:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and possible knowledge of Adobe In-Design
- E-mail Marketing
- Print production
- Understanding of SEO
- PPC campaign
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Able negotiator and good listener
The position is full-time (37 hours per week) but a strong candidate who wishes to work reduced hours or job share will be considered. There will be opportunities to visit the destinations Regaldive feature and there are also incentives for discounted travel with Regaldive and our sister companies.
Please apply, with covering letter and C.V to: Mr. Andreas Elia – email@example.com – by 11 May 2015.