Award-winning scuba tour operator blue o two are giving everyone the chance to take advantage of their LIDS (London International Dive Show) specials, even if you cannot make it to the show this weekend (15 -16th February 2014) at ExCel, London!
This incredible offer applies to all holiday bookings made directly with blue o two, now until 17:00hr on Saturday 22nd February.
Discounted trips are available across the portfolio of luxury liveaboards, from the award-winning Red Sea vessels, to the new blue o two fleet vessel, M/Y blue ‘Honors Legacy’ in magical Maldives and the stunning Siren Fleet in Asia and the Pacific!
blue o two would still love to see you though at LIDS 2014! There are loads of reasons to visit them on Stand 415:
1) WIN a fabulous prize in our main SHOW COMPETITION
2) Pick up our brochure detailing our latest destinations and find out more about our latest fleet vessel in the Maldives, M/Y blue ‘Honors Legacy’
3) Attend our popular seminar ‘Project Shark: Maldives’ (Nikki Weeden, BSc Hons)
4) WIN £250 of blue o two holiday vouchers on each day just by wearing your blue o two t-shirt or hoody to the stand!
5) Chat to Frank (Siren Fleet) to book your Asia and Pacific luxury liveaboard adventures
6) Meet popular dive show speaker Saeed Rashid (In Focus host) to discuss all things photographic
7) Pick up a blue o two reusable cotton bag
8) And last but not least, meet the lovely blue o two team!
blue o two hope to see you this weekend!
*Applies to selected trips. Please see the blue o two website for trips offering up to 25% discount. Many trips offer 10% off up to 31/05/15 but exclude certain key dates including Bank Holidays, half terms and HAYAH subsidised trips. Please call blue o two to check the final cost of your trip and note that BSAC and blue o two Loyalty Club discounts are not available on dive show discounted holidays.
For more information about blue o two’s LIDS discounts or to book your holiday today, please contact the blue o two team on +44 (0)1752 480808 or visit http://www.blueotwo.com