- Dive Indonesia: Ambon Spice Island Divers Trip Report
- Eyewitnesses Share Insights into Sea Legend Fire, Sinking and Missing Diver
- Master Liveaboards Debut New Vessel in Indonesia
- Breaking Boundaries: Valentina Cafolla Shatters Freediving Records Under Ice at Lake Anterselva
- 22 Facts About Lake Superior You Maybe Didn’t Know
- The Vintage Boat Show in Gravenhurst, Ontario has Been Cancelled for 2024
- Susan Eaton Takes the Plunge on Her Birthday for the (RCGS) Polar Plunge
- Sea Legend Catches Fire and Sinks in the Red Sea
A comprehensive list of Dive Shows and Diving Events around the world.
If you have an event you would like to add to this section, please contact our Editorial Team for more information.
- This event has passed.
February 3 - February 4
Duikvaker, the diving fair for divers, freedivers and snorkelers. Nearly 100 exhibitors and many speakers from all over the world guarantee a vibrant weekend.
There is something for every diver, freediver and snorkeler at Duikvaker – from presentations to a varied range of diving, freediving and snorkeling equipment, diving holidays and courses. Do you want to dive on Bonaire, dive in The Netherlands or dive in Egypt? Many travel organizations and diving schools on Duikvaker show you the way and give advice on where and when you can dive. You can buy diving equipment at various dive shops. And are you looking for the diving course that suits you best? Then you have a wide choice at Duikvaker. In short, the diving fair Duikvaker takes you into the world of diving and snorkeling.