- Zeagle Unveils Exclusive Holiday Promotion: Elevate Your Diving Experience
- Watch as New Hampshire Scuba Divers Submerge and Resurface a Christmas Tree off the Coast of Maine
- Tragedy Strikes as Children Drown in Scuba Tank Mishap After Breathing Helium
- World’s First Carbon-Negative Radio Ad Unveiled by Swedish Energy Company Skellefteå Kraft
- Introducing the Brand New ADEX Australia Dive Show In Conjunction with OZTek Advance Diving Conference
- DIVE IN with Liz and Sylvia Presents Jeff Drazen
- Frederic Swierczynski Sets a New World Dive Record
- Calling All Amateur Wreck Photographers!
A comprehensive list of Dive Shows and Diving Events around the world.
If you have an event you would like to add to this section, please contact our Editorial Team for more information.
- This event has passed.
DAN Webinar – Personal Emergency Action Plan: Why YOU Need One
April 22, 2022
Every diver should have a personal emergency action plan (or EAP) for every dive trip, even if only one dive is planned. EAPs provide critical information specific to the location and type of diving you’re doing, and they should be tailored to each dive excursion.
The process of developing an EAP will prompt you to consider potential problems and prepare you to deal with them. Doing this preparation work ahead of time will allow you to concentrate on managing an emergency rather than attempting to figure out how to manage during an emergency.