- Poni Divers Perform Groundbreaking Underwater Lion Dance at Open Sea
- Sea Shepherd Adds New Ship to Operation Milagro
- Ocean Quest Adventures Presents Consummate Explorer Package
- Scuba Diving the SS Capilano, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
- Book: The Wreck of HMS Speedy – The Tragedy That Shook Upper Canada
- The Sacred Balance: Learning from Indigenous Peoples
- BWRAF – It’s a Scuba Diving Thing
- Deptherapy To Complete Mission with Groundbreaking IDP
A comprehensive list of Dive Shows and Diving Events around the world.
If you have an event you would like to add to this section, please contact our Editorial Team for more information.
- This event has passed.
DAN Webinar – Personal Emergency Action Plan: Why YOU Need One
April 22, 2022
Every diver should have a personal emergency action plan (or EAP) for every dive trip, even if only one dive is planned. EAPs provide critical information specific to the location and type of diving you’re doing, and they should be tailored to each dive excursion.
The process of developing an EAP will prompt you to consider potential problems and prepare you to deal with them. Doing this preparation work ahead of time will allow you to concentrate on managing an emergency rather than attempting to figure out how to manage during an emergency.