Take a visual tour of this top-tier Red Sea liveaboard from Explorer Ventures Fleet®
Grand Sea Explorer®, operating as Sea Serpent Grand, received a fresh new facelift. This spacious Red Sea liveaboard from Explorer Ventures Fleet® is specifically designed for divers looking for luxury and speed between dive sites. In the two month long dry dock, Grand Sea Explorer received many upgrades including refurbishment of the lower deck cabins and bathrooms, new upper deck cabin beds, a complete exterior repaint, and more. These updates were added to the modernized vessel which already offers spacious lounges, premium amenities, a huge waterline dive deck and a state-of-the-art safety system. All specifically designed with divers’ comfort in mind.
See the new vessel updates below:
Grand Sea Explorer Liveaboard Package Details:
- 8 days / 7 nights aboard Grand Sea Explorer®
- Up to 5 dives daily (Up to 4 dives daily in winter)
- Accommodation, meals, snacks, and local beer, a glass of wine at dinner, non-alcohol beverages
- Around the clock service from an experienced, multi-language crew
- Onboard diving amenities; camera table, air and Nitrox
- Great for intermediate to advanced divers
- Same-day transfers in Hurghada or Marsa Alam
- Starting at $1,995 USD per person in 2023.
Learn why Explorer Ventures Fleet’s premium Red Sea liveaboard diving packages are a step above the rest.
Extension tours of 2-6+ nights can be arranged to Cairo, Pyramids of Giza, Alexandria, and more for an additional cost. Don’t miss Egypt’s ancient antiquities! Browse Explorer Ventures Fleet’s Liveaboard Diver’s Guide to the Egyptian Red Sea.