Dive Sharm El Sheikh this September and be assured of a guaranteed seat for the Rugby World Cup!
That’s the offer from Diverse Travel with their Special World Cup Rugby Dive Tour. Diving and rugby is the order of the day from Saturday 26 September – Sunday 04 October with hosts on the ground (and in the sea), Jim & Cary Yanny.
Guests will be assured of:
- 8 nights’ B&B
- ‘Walk to the game’ location
- Unique VIP reserved seating to see at least SIX live games
- Watch England, South Africa, Wales, Scotland, Australia, Samoa, Fiji – and more
- Final night BBQ party at the host venue PLUS a commemorative Collector’s Shirt
- 6 days’ diving | 2 boat dives a day | guide, cylinders & weights
- Wonderfully friendly hosting with Jim and Cary Yanny!
The price is from £899 and includes a full itinerary as well as return flights from London Gatwick to Sharm on Monarch Airlines, 20kg baggage, transfers, 8 nights’ B&B, 6 days’ boat diving with Emperor Divers, final night BBQ, guaranteed reserved seats at the Tavern Bar with live matches and a commemorative shirt.
“What a great combination. Diving and rugby. Everyone can join in and enjoy a truly international spirit whilst happy in the knowledge they have a reserved seat for the rugby and reserved boats for the diving. Win, win!” says Jim Yanny, owner of Diverse Travel.
With over twenty years of dive centre and resort management, the Diverse Travel team has the experience to deliver memorable diving holidays that benefit from full financial ATOL protection under the TTA.
For more information and the full itinerary visit www.diversetravel.co.uk, or contact the team on Freephone 0800 915 4436