Join us at Villa Alba in Tulamben on beautiful Bali the island of the Gods to enjoy a superb mix of reef and rust diving with some of the rebreather industries most prominent members.
This package is an all-inclusive no hassles and transparent price structure where you can meet and dive with fellow rebreather divers from the region and further afield, or try out different rebreathers under the supervision of those that manufacture them.
Bruce Partridge – CEO of Shearwater Research Industries: Deep stops and decompression.
Paul Raymaekers – Owner and Designer of rEvo Rebreathers: Oxygen sensors, what you should really think about.
David Thompson – Designer of the JJ-CCR: Rebreather diving then, now and future.
6 days of diving includes:
- O2/air fills
- Cylinders and bail-out stage
- Commemorative T-shirt
- Farewell Balinese All you can eat BBQ
Non- rebreather divers: 519US$
Accommodation is available from 20US$ incl. breakfast per person/night (based on twin sharing)
- Trimix fills are available for diluent at 0.12US$/ltr.
- Trimix Bail-out stages are charged at 20 US$ or for what you use (applies to standard mixes, contact us for available mixes)
- Scooter/DPV training is available during the event.
For booking and more information please contact us