- Poni Divers Perform Groundbreaking Underwater Lion Dance at Open Sea
- Sea Shepherd Adds New Ship to Operation Milagro
- Ocean Quest Adventures Presents Consummate Explorer Package
- Scuba Diving the SS Capilano, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
- Book: The Wreck of HMS Speedy – The Tragedy That Shook Upper Canada
- The Sacred Balance: Learning from Indigenous Peoples
- BWRAF – It’s a Scuba Diving Thing
- Deptherapy To Complete Mission with Groundbreaking IDP
A comprehensive list of Dive Shows and Diving Events around the world.
If you have an event you would like to add to this section, please contact our Editorial Team for more information.
- This event has passed.
Underwater Canada – Into The Planet
April 13, 2022 @ 16:00 - 17:00
Jill Heinerth, an underwater explorer, has explored submerged mines, caves, shipwrecks, and other breathtaking natural phenomena in every province and territory of Canada. She will take the audience on a remarkable journey through our country’s abundant water resources, telling stories of swimming with polar bears, WWII shipwrecks, and tiny cave dwellers who filter the Great Lakes watershed.
Jill Heinerth is an underwater cave explorer, bestselling author, photographer, speaker, and filmmaker who is a member of the International Scuba Diving Hall of Fame and the Royal Canadian Geographic Society’s Explorer in Residence. This presentation is part of the Our Fragile Planet programme series at Toronto Public Library, which is sponsored by TD Friends of the Environment (TD FEF)