Nation’s Attic Inc. is thrilled to announce its annual vintage & antique diving equipment auction, taking place on Saturday, December 9th. This online-only event will feature an impressive selection of diving helmets and other historical diving artifacts, making it a must-attend for enthusiasts and collectors alike.
A Treasure Trove of Diving History
The auction will showcase an extensive collection of 39 diving helmets, spanning from the 1800s to the present day. Highlights include:
- A rare 1800s John Date helmet, one of the oldest known in existence
- Helmets from iconic manufacturers such as AJ Morse & Son, A. Schrader & Son, Miller Dunn, DESCO, Snead, and Morse Diving Equipment
- Seven examples of the iconic US Navy Mark V helmet, including one from 2003 used on the TV show History Detectives
- Vintage diving helmets from the 1960s and 1970s by Advanced Diving, General Aquadyne, Comex, Kirby Morgan, Piel, Miller, and DESCO
- Two legendary stainless steel Joe Savoie helmets, one featured in an episode of Hawaii Five-O in 1979
Additional Auction Items
In addition to the diving helmets, the auction will also feature a wide range of other diving-related items, including:
- Rare diving books and ephemera
- Rare air pumps
- Dive knives
- Dive dresses
- Underwater lights
- Dive watches
- Dive memorabilia
No Reserve Auction and Worldwide Shipping
All items in the auction will be sold with no reserve, ensuring that the highest bidder takes home their desired pieces. Additionally, worldwide shipping is available on all items, allowing collectors from around the globe to participate in this exciting event.
Mark Your Calendars
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a piece of diving history! The Nation’s Attic Inc. annual vintage & antique diving equipment auction will take place online on Saturday, December 9th. Preview the auction items and register to bid at https://bid.oldhelmet.com/auction/215-nations-attic-diving/.