Continuing to challenge the many myths and misconceptions that still surround the term “technical diving”, OZTeK2015 is again poised to deliver a diving event like no other; a potent mix of information, education, entertainment and inspiration wrapped up in a single show aimed at everyone who dives – regardless of experience level – and whose minds remain open and receptive to all of diving’s exciting possibilities.
To be held at Australian Technology Park – one of Sydney’s premier event venues just minutes away from the city’s CBD, shopping and entertainment districts – on the 14 – 15 March 2015, OZTeK2015 promises an action-packed weekend that never lets up.
Beginning with a variety of informal functions on the Friday evening, the weekend activities continue with:-
- A full-scale Dive and Travel exhibition – a stand-alone event in its own right – catering to every level of diving interest and featuring everything that divers require; from cameras to compressors, regulators to rebreathers, snorkels to scooters, facemasks to fins (and not forgetting exotic overseas dive resorts and great liveaboard trips) the world’s leading equipment brands, accessories and premier dive travel destinations will all be on show at OZTeK2015.
- Two-days of presentations, seminars and workshops given by more than forty of some of diving’s most respected identities, people who are tomorrow’s house-hold names and whose individual exploits, achievements and knowledge of diving’s many facets are second to none.
- A ticketed event that’s open to the public, the Ocean Film Festival will be staged in the main theatre on the Saturday evening and feature short, adrenaline-charged, films that highlight the adventure and excitement inherent in diving.
- Selected images from the OZTeK2015 Imagery Competition – a competition focussed on wrecks, caves and open categories with tens of thousands of dollars in prizes to be won – will be on permanent display throughout the weekend and screened in the main theatre on the Saturday afternoon when the category winners will also be announced.
- The weekend activities finish with the staging of the OZTeK2015 Gala Awards Dinner. To be held at Dockside Cockle Bay, overlooking scenic Darling Harbour, following the Sunday evening close of the OZTeK2015 Exhibition and Conference, this ticketed event includes a magnificent meal, unlimited beers, wines and soft drinks, guest speakers and the presentation of the OZTeK2015Awards. Representing an opportunity for the entire diving community to relax, socialise and unwind, the OZTeK Gala Awards Dinner marks the perfect finish to a memorable weekend.
Already attracting strong interest from new, as well as returning, exhibitors keen to tap into a quality audience of passionate and dedicated divers with a proven willingness to invest in equipment and travel, OZTeK2015 offers an inspirational journey into the entire world of diving adventure and excitement.
To find out more about OZTeK2015, check out the website at: www.diveoztek.com.au