- 5 Tips for an Underwater Cleanup in the Ocean
- Halong Bay Unveils Its Most Lavish Day Cruise Ever
- Golden Ticket Raffle for a week-long Dive Trip leads into 19th Annual Dive Pirates Ball
- A Journey to the Enchanted Islands
- Posidonia Oceanica in the Mediterranean Sea – The Importance of the Seagrass in Fighting the Climate Change
- What Is A Cleaning Station?
- Thridrangaviti Lighthouse; Perched on a Ledge in Iceland’s Raging Surf
- Scuba Diving The City of Cleveland Shipwreck
A comprehensive list of Dive Shows and Diving Events around the world.
If you have an event you would like to add to this section, please contact our Editorial Team for more information.
- This event has passed.
World Manta Day 2022 – An Evening with Doug Allan
September 17, 2022
Doug Allan is a multi-Emmy and BAFTA award-winning wildlife cameraman with over 35 years and 100 filming expeditions under his belt. Sir David Attenborough has referred to him as one of the best camera operators he’s ever worked with! Doug will be sharing his experiences behind the camera filming manta rays and incredible natural spectacles at the World Manta Day event hosted by the Manta Trust.