- Exploring an Underwater Paradise: Scuba Diving in the Cayman Islands
- Unveiled: A Fascinating Look into Shark Behavior
- Exploring the Depths of the Red Sea: Unveiling the Best Dive Sites
- Tragic Incident Claims Life of Foreign Diver in Batangas
- Tell Canada to End Aquatic Clearcutting Now
- Unleash the Depths: The Top 5 Best Scuba Diving Destinations for June
- Discover the Untouched Beauty of Micronesia’s Bikini Atoll
- Dive into Paradise – Maldives’ Spectacular Underwater World
A comprehensive list of Dive Shows and Diving Events around the world.
If you have an event you would like to add to this section, please contact our Editorial Team for more information.
- This event has passed.
Dive Against Debris – Mill Cove
September 24, 2022
East Coast Scuba & Watersports is participating in Aware Week and making a difference for a cleaner ocean. “ProjectAware”. We must protect the ocean.
Our goal is to clean up the seabed of debris that is destroying the environment and the aesthetics of our coastline, as well as to educate divers on how they can help by becoming involved in Project Aware.
Do you want to become a Padi Certified Project Aware Diver or a Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Diver? Why not join our PADI Instructors on these dives and learn more about our oceans and how we can help?
We intend to have buddy groups collaborate and plan dives around Mill Cove wharf to remove debris. We will have all of the necessary equipment for the clean-up, but divers are encouraged to bring their own catch-bags, in the event that we run out of catch-bags.
Date: Saturday, September 24, 2022
Time: 9:30am to 2:30pm
Meet At: East Coast Scuba & Watersports (1440 Bedford Hwy) for a briefing on the clean up and safety procedures. (9:30am) Clean up commences at 10:30pm.
For those Interested in the Padi Project Aware certification please contact East Coast Scuba & Watersports prior to the event for course material and cost (902) 405-DIVE (3483). Looking forward to seeing everyone there.