Our country’s air space was far away from the brutality of the Second World War in Europe. He should have been safe, at least until he was ready for the war theatre. But like so many young pilots in training he would die in a crash and never see action.
- Exploring the Depths: Scuba Diving in Costa Rica
- SeaLife Introduces Sea Dragon 3000 Color Boost™ Photo-Video Light
- OZTek ADEX Australia 2025 Floor Plan and Rates Released
- The Best Liveaboard Trip in the Maldives?
- Reef-World Is Seeking a Programmes Manager – Could This Be You?
- Top 5 Reasons You Should Go To Amed, East Bali For Your Diving
- Why I Don’t Go In The Sea
- A Photo Exhibition by The Geriatric Diver – St Lucia