Too many adults become complacent, unwilling to even imagine making sacrifices for their children and grandchildren — even though many changes required to bring emissions and warming under control would confer numerous benefits, from healthier diets to reduced pollution to greater employment and economic opportunities in clean energy.
- What If I Feel Sick Whilst Diving?
- Detroit River is a Graveyard of Artifacts
- The Shortest International Bridge in the World, Here in Canada
- Maritime History Bottle Find by Saltwater Sean
- Study Reveals what Dive Tourists are Demanding from Businesses
- Capture and Map the Ocean with the New Paralenz Vaquita 2nd Generation Underwater Camera with Ultra-Wide Lens
- Norfolk and its Seals
- Peter B. Bennett, Former President and CEO of the Divers Alert Network, Has Died