Author Simon Pridmore has produced a unique new book packed full of valuable tips and expert advice giving you unprecedented access to the secrets of dive professionals and technical divers, knowledge that you can use to develop your skills and become a safer, more confident and more capable diver. It is currently available worldwide via Amazon in paperback and e-book versions.
Paperback 344 pages Kindle Edition File Size: 599 KB
Published by Sandsmedia / Createspace
Sold by: Amazon Worldwide
Language: English ASIN: B00EZINCJ4
ISBN-10: 1491049243 / ISBN-13: 978-1491049242
We divers are always eager to improve and we are well aware of deficiencies in our technique but where do you go to become a better diver if you have done the basic courses, logged a couple of hundred dives and do not want to take the professional route through dive master and instructor?
Simon solves this dilemma with Scuba Confidential, offering valuable insights on a vast range of topics, such as
- How to look as good in the water as the professionals.
- What to consider when choosing an instructor.
- How you can make sure you buy the right equipment.
- If you would make a good technical diver.
- If you should be considering a rebreather.
- How you can reduce your air consumption.
- What it is like to do a cave diving course.
- Why diving accidents happen and how to prevent them.
- Whether you might actually be safer solo diving.
- How to dive deep safely.
- How muck diving can possibly be any fun.
- The things even the pros get wrong, and
- Where to find the best diving in the world.
Scuba Confidential has the answers to all these questions and many more.
Learn more at: http://www.scubaconfidential.com
Order Your Copy in Paperback or Kindle at: