On June 30, 2019, Health Canada, the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (US CPSC) and Huish Outdoors recalled Oceanic and Hollis first stage regulators. The metal regulator attaches to the scuba tank valve and controls the pressure of the air a diver breathes.
- boot Düsseldorf 2021 is fully on course
- VIDEO – Liberty CCR in Detail: Episode 8
- “Scrub the Tub” – AWARE Week at Divers Den
- Canadian Climate Strikes Friday, September 25, 2020
- Netflix Presents: My Octopus Teacher
- Back to school in an uncertain climate
- New Pricing Policy from Scubagaskets Means More Savings For You!
- Introducing the Cylinder Thread Viewer from Cylinder Training Services