Nitrogen narcosis is one of the most common dangers of deep sea diving and despite decades of study, it remains poorly understood. However, advances in science and engineering mean that researchers are on the cusp of new discoveries. In this teaser for a full-length documentary, we take a glimpse at the ongoing work of scientists in their effort to reclaim the deep.
- NOAA Seeks Public Input on Preserving Lake Ontario’s Maritime Heritage
- Join the rEvolution this October with Tekdeep Egypt
- NOAA’s Get Into Your Sanctuary is Taking Place Now
- DEMA Show Early Bird Hotel Special Ending Soon!
- Steps in Coral Conservation Celebrated by Aquarium-Park Partnership as National Park Month Commences
- Come One, Come All This October – The Red Sea is Calling
- Books: The Physics of Scuba Diving
- Baby boom? 17 North Atlantic Right Whales Born this Season