Join us on a two day wreck diving adventure to Vancouver Island. We will take the ferry to Sidney, meet Erin the boat captain and are off to a great start diving the G.B. Church, HMCS MacKenzie, Boeing 737, Rivtow Lion, HMCS Saskatchewan, and HMCS Cape Breton over a couple of days! We will boat all the way through the Gulf Islands, stay overnight in Nanaimo. Sunday we will do the reverse, just dive the wrecks around Nanaimo.
- What If I Feel Sick Whilst Diving?
- Detroit River is a Graveyard of Artifacts
- The Shortest International Bridge in the World, Here in Canada
- Maritime History Bottle Find by Saltwater Sean
- Study Reveals what Dive Tourists are Demanding from Businesses
- Capture and Map the Ocean with the New Paralenz Vaquita 2nd Generation Underwater Camera with Ultra-Wide Lens
- Norfolk and its Seals
- Peter B. Bennett, Former President and CEO of the Divers Alert Network, Has Died