Our country’s air space was far away from the brutality of the Second World War in Europe. He should have been safe, at least until he was ready for the war theatre. But like so many young pilots in training he would die in a crash and never see action.
- Tragedy Strikes as Children Drown in Scuba Tank Mishap After Breathing Helium
- World’s First Carbon-Negative Radio Ad Unveiled by Swedish Energy Company Skellefteå Kraft
- Introducing the Brand New ADEX Australia Dive Show In Conjunction with OZTek Advance Diving Conference
- DIVE IN with Liz and Sylvia Presents Jeff Drazen
- Frederic Swierczynski Sets a New World Dive Record
- Calling All Amateur Wreck Photographers!
- Free Octopus with Every Purchase of a SCUBAPRO Regulator System This Winter
- Ocean Conservationist wins coveted UK Women of the Future Award